Tuesday, March 20, 2007

About Me

My name is Lynnsey Fisher. I am a natural-light photographer serving the northern Utah area. I have a degree in design and web animation but, photography is one of my many passions. I grew up in Eden, Utah and that is where I call home. I have been married for 2 years and I have a cute dog named, Harley.

I always took pictures growing up. Just like any other teenage girl my bedroom was covered with pictures. It wasn't until my senior year in High School that I took a photography class which launched my interest in photography. I swore after that class that I wanted a dark room in my house when I was older. Today, I use my creativity and camera to create something new for each person.

I love it when a person comes to me with and idea that is new and creative. Whether it be something special between you and your new fiance that you want to include in your engagements or if its just something you want to see done- I love this. I truly believe that who a person is can be shown through a photograph but they have to be willing to let it show.

When I am not out on a shoot or designing. I can be found either getting lost in my favorite book or outside adventuring. My husband and I love to spend our time biking in the summer and skiing in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment